MPGH YouTube layout

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH YouTube layout
http://www.youtube.com/user/ijrlij

The background is almost halfway completely not yet but already done but I don't know if the modules should be transparent or if they should be changed to look better
It looks great except the text is white as so the bg is xD
Not to be harsh, but this is a no-no. Only the Witcher background seems to be okay enough.
It seems pretty good, but the background image seems to be LQ.
I like it, plus the text seems to go with the theme.
Cause it's a medium quity jpeg that's why it's LQ I had to keep it under 256k
The modules aren't fitting in well, that damn JPEG kills the awesome quality still, yet i don't think of medieval MMORPG battles when I think of MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
The modules aren't fitting in well, that damn JPEG kills the awesome quality still, yet i don't think of medieval MMORPG battles when I think of MPGH
Well when I think of MPGH, I just see trolling kids
Keroaplt youtube can actually accept things larger than 256kb, convert your psd file into a jpg to make it smaller.
Use a different text color.
Also i dont think the background fits mpgh.
And make the modules transparent and add a gloss on the psd ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
Keroaplt youtube can actually accept things larger than 256kb, convert your psd file into a jpg to make it smaller.
Use a different text color.
Also i dont think the background fits mpgh.
And make the modules transparent and add a gloss on the psd ones.
convert your psd to Jpg? Wtf.....
Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
Keroaplt youtube can actually accept things larger than 256kb, convert your psd file into a jpg to make it smaller.
Use a different text color.
Also i dont think the background fits mpgh.
And make the modules transparent and add a gloss on the psd ones.
If I could bitch slap your face, I really would.
Is that more "mpgh" with crysis and cod?
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Is that more "mpgh" with crysis and cod?
Crossfire and Combat Arms. Basically, the f2p games BR's play.
Do a COD/CA/WR/AVA
Work on the text...
And MPGH is not all about Crysis you know...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?