Hacker

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hacker
I saw people play hack...
I just wonder where they get that hack?
They kill 63 die 3 play ghostmod
wow..i just came here from cf section and MAT has GM MODE?!?! WTF!
Quote Originally Posted by MrBluR View Post
I saw people play hack...
I just wonder where they get that hack?
They kill 63 die 3 play ghostmod
i already saw bfore this..they has clan name xshot tht clam all player has hack...
cant you give the web hack?
it could be from anothr website
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
it could be from anothr website
most likely!
its from a site and i can get that score without hacking and i know a few ppl who can
its augs hack
I don't think so.....
The way they play like play hack!!!

Sorry for my bad english
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us