MPGH Hack Problem Solved!
I have been reading through all the posts and have not found one solution to many of our problems.
Right now i am again reinstalling Combat Arms and Re downloading the zip of mpgh pub hack. So i can see whats wrong.
I have no Anti Virus and have been using this hack since its first release and this is the first time i have had this problem.
Anyone can help except for saying read the TUT and saying same stuff other people have said Over and over and over and over again?
Right now i am again reinstalling Combat Arms and Re downloading the zip of mpgh pub hack. So i can see whats wrong.
I have no Anti Virus and have been using this hack since its first release and this is the first time i have had this problem.
Anyone can help except for saying read the TUT and saying same stuff other people have said Over and over and over and over again?

