Need a login system.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need a login system.
Hey,

I've been looking for hours on youtube for a advanced login system but I don't like the way how they are created and I generally don't like them.


I was wondering if someone could give me a step by step tutorial on here, written your self no links to youtube, for a tutorial with a login system. with a login , and create account tab.


and,

i need the errors to be perfect like if they do not enter the info they created the acc with on login, error
Real login system(database) or just a hardcoded one?
You can do checks on a first form for a username and password in textboxes, that's really easy. Or if you want, I can show you how to add HWID check.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Real login system(database) or just a hardcoded one?
hard coded i think, just made on visual basic

Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
You can do checks on a first form for a username and password in textboxes, that's really easy. Or if you want, I can show you how to add HWID check.
sure just need a cool login system, so then when i go to the "create acc tab"

i make a acc

log in

then form2 shows, with my program , or what ever
do you want your program to support many accounts or only one which will be created once and used for later use? If there's only one-time account creation, you can do it with my.settings and use some encryption because it's easy to hack my.settings without encryption. I've posted a simple but useful method in pushdis15's thread:

Here - post number 6

(Read my sig and use search button)
i have programmed a login system with database and TCP/IP Connection.
if you need help you can contact me.

EsTari
totally aggree with Blub u have to learn Database
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?