Another Nexon Fail

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Another Nexon Fail
the lag has been unbearable after the patch. I cant even log in anymore without d/c.

btw, is it just me because i cant even open my inbox in CA without d/cing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexon
Dear players,

We are aware that some players are having difficulty logging into the website and/or game. We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Thank you for your patience and we hope to have this fixed shortly.

-The Nexon team-
They Always like that...
Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
I can play just fine.
how is that possible, I CANT EVEN LOG ON /RAGE
Quote Originally Posted by manhunter12 View Post


how is that possible, I CANT EVEN LOG ON /RAGE
I just can.
upgrade internet?
Stop watching porn?

Defrag? Update drivers? Crap Cleaner (aka CCleaner) ?
Quote Originally Posted by manhunter12 View Post
the lag has been unbearable after the patch. I cant even log in anymore without d/c.

btw, is it just me because i cant even open my inbox in CA without d/cing.

There's no lag for me, but I can't log in
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us