[Project] Runescape Private Server [Project]
Intro
So i am starting off with a clean Project Insanity source, i am going to work on a project, everything will be coded by me except the "Source". In everything i mean No clipping, Shops, Better Playing Killing, Better Minigames, cutstoms, Etc...
How to know it's mine?
I will be starting off with a CLEAN Version of Project Insanity which means, there is barely any shops, there are no customs, No clipping, Messed up god wars. In my version i will be fixing all of that.
Change Log -
I will also be keeping a log in what i have done.
Once i am finished i will release the source.
So i am starting off with a clean Project Insanity source, i am going to work on a project, everything will be coded by me except the "Source". In everything i mean No clipping, Shops, Better Playing Killing, Better Minigames, cutstoms, Etc...
How to know it's mine?
I will be starting off with a CLEAN Version of Project Insanity which means, there is barely any shops, there are no customs, No clipping, Messed up god wars. In my version i will be fixing all of that.
Change Log -
I will also be keeping a log in what i have done.
Code:
Got the source. Created an interactive NPC, Which gives you a tutorial of how you can change his text to something you would like.

