Combat Arms Servers Down Again?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms Servers Down Again?
Are the Combat Arms servers down again? Because I can't connect at all.



(PS: That's my custom login mod. )
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Not down for me?
Maybe it's just me... I'll try again later.
Most servers are busy too
When it says that just type in your info again and then login. Usually works on the second time.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
When it says that just type in your info again and then login. Usually works on the second time.
Tried. Still didn't work. Pressed enter like 30 times.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Tried. Still didn't work. Pressed enter like 30 times.
Idk then sorry.
Try logging in from the site
(Somebody's conceided )
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Idk then sorry.
Thanks for trying... :\

Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
Try logging in from the site
(Somebody's conceided )
Before I formatted my system, It always said I needed to redownload when I tried that... Might as well try it again though.
its a server/login problem.
Yea, this happens to me a lot. I think you just gonna have to wait and do something else.
Nexon are working on accounts so you may not be able to login to your account for a while.
I was on it for awhile, Then I logged off to see if fraps recorded me buying my American Eagle because I wanted to post it on youtube. It didn't, And ever since then it's been saying I can't connect to server. I'll try again later I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I was on it for awhile, Then I logged off to see if fraps recorded me buying my American Eagle because I wanted to post it on youtube. It didn't, And ever since then it's been saying I can't connect to server. I'll try again later I guess.
I guess what you did has nothing to do with it!
Yah, Just try it again tomorrow!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us