Ban Evade Working

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Evade Working
Today i got banned , and i was pissed. But i decided to try out the old ban evade, which i new it wasn't gonna work, but it worked?!??! I was so happy
Good for you.. also, buy a lotto ticket..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Good for you.. also, buy a lotto ticket..
Today a ban evade, tomorrow THE WORLD!
worked 4 me 2, . I enjoy mw2 even more now that I dont have WH, it puts the surprise back into the game!!
omg how many times do we need to tell you guys this

for some it works for some it don't
and maybe you ran it as admin now?
..
wat old bann evade ??? i need it tell me the link please.


i like mw2 but i just can't play it without wh!!!! idk why
Want a cookie? How fun.
spam thread fiesta!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?