Zombie Mod Base

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Zombie Mod Base
Hello

This is something in which I worked a bit this last days, I didnt had the idea of making a whole zombie mod, this is just the base so other people can edit it and make their own one. Is a player vs player zombie mod.

I made it easy to edit, so probably noobies wont have problems, many things you can easily modify them in _zombie.gsc, just at the beggining by changing numbers of words, they can setup some options like adding Bunkers and stuff like that. Is easy to modify zombies and humans parametres too. It also contains a admin menu, is very easy to add new admins. For bunkers, you will have to add your ones, I only included one of mines for Terminal.

Credits:

-MET PL for his admin menu(press 5 to open and N to close it).
-Killingdyl for mapedit.
-OMA OMA OMA for 2 ideas.

Screenshot(of the bunker):

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Santiag...434?tab=public

Virusscans:

ZombieModBase.rar - Escaneador de virus de Jotti


VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner


I hope I have helped you
ZombieModBase.rarattachment deleted · 302 downloads before removal
Good job, let's hope this will help some people new in modding :P
Good job.

Now I have to look at it and see if it's easy to understand or not


I have to see if what you say is true.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Good job.

Now I have to look at it and see if it's easy to understand or not


I have to see if what you say is true.
For me is really simple, most things is just modify numbers and words and you have a very different thing.
I have checked.

And yes, it start a bit hard.
End is easy to understand.

So yeh, it's nice.

I think I have to test this out when I get home.
Very nice zombie bunker.
moved to correct section.
ontopic: looks fun
offtopic: checked ur screens and does the 30 players really work?
or is it still 18 max?
Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post
ontopic: looks fun
offtopic: checked ur screens and does the 30 players really work?
or is it still 18 max?
Is just a fail, it doesnt work, I did that just because TechnoX said me he did 1337 Hax0rS L33T Memor1 Hacks to do that(when is just a dvar...).
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Is just a fail, it doesnt work, I did that just because TechnoX said me he did 1337 Hax0rS L33T Memor1 Hacks to do that(when is just a dvar...).

would be cool 30 players in a zombie mod
Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post

would be cool 30 players in a zombie mod
Yes it would.

I guess its possible some how.
but not sure how to.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Yes it would.

I guess its possible some how.
but not sure how to.
Not possible, even Ntauthority has tryed to change that for a long time now but without succes.
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
Not possible, even Ntauthority has tryed to change that for a long time now but without succes.
Well, okey.
What I had in mind was:
Change the MP network settings things (Allow more incoming connections)
In GSC change the gametype player cap...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?