Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion
I just finished all the quests/missions for the Dark Brotherhood, now I want to know if there is any other evil/bad factions I can join...
If there is, can you name them for me?
I never liked that game because the caves are scary as fuck.

baby
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I never liked that game because the caves are scary as fuck.

baby

I love Oblivion so much
I can't wait for Skyrim
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post

I love Oblivion so much
I can't wait for Skyrim
I went inside a cave, some scary music started playing, next thing I know something pops up in my face. /uninstall

without the dlcs only infamy factions are dark brotherhood and thieves guild.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
without the dlcs only infamy factions are dark brotherhood and thieves guild.

Damn.
I just joined the Thieves guild, it's OK.
I loved the dark brotherhood though.
Good luck getting any information from these Generalfags.

uesp.net

/go
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Good luck getting any information from these Generalfags.

uesp.net

/go
i just answered him. fluck off.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


i just answered him. fluck off.
^ generalfag.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


^ generalfag.
consolefag
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


consolefag
What's wrong with consoles? (Other than you can't afford them)
Oblivion makes me feel lonely when I play it... I dislike games like that, I like mmo's or games where you can interact npcs/ people.
What's Oblivion?
@Unicow
The game is based off of interacting with NPCs and talking to them and doing quests/missions and joining factions.
@Nathan
It's a game, it's controlable wether it's First person view, or Third person view, you can go on quests, level up, join groups, etc. It's fun. Google it for more information
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us