Print to console

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Print to console
[highlight=cpp]void __declspec(naked) Con_Print(char* String)
{
/*va_list va;
char buf[300] = "";
va_start(va, String);
vsprintf(buf, String, va);
va_end(va);*/
static DWORD console = 0x0044FAA0;
__asm{
push String
push 0
call console
add esp, 8
};
}[/highlight]
So I got that code and I want to print a text into the console. Actually it works and the text gets printed the point is that it prints some cube characters of the hell. Can some1 please help me?
uhm... what do you mean with print? write
Yes that.
You can help me? @lolbie
Nop sorry

post it in the c++ section

( i don't know nothing about c++ )

sorry
yea. Well this is dedicated to BO ;P And Ikr that you don't know C++ but you know, my trolls fails.
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
yea. Well this is dedicated to BO ;P And Ikr that you don't know C++ but you know, my trolls fails.
yeah and so does your english... and i know that too i know what the code is doing but i don't know what is wrong
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


yeah and so does your english... and i know that too i know what the code is doing but i don't know what is wrong
if you think that my english fails and yours is better then why saying the opposite and destroying your dreams? Anyways enough for the off topic. Can some1 help me?
mm, maybe if I use LPCWSTR, or whatever it's called?
dont know what you mean, funny that you use an alt to ask for help instead of using your mainchar..

Code:
    void (__cdecl*SendConsoleCommand)(int ,int ,char *) = (void (__cdecl *)(int,int,char *))0x00DEAD;
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
dont know what you mean, funny that you use an alt to ask for help instead of using your mainchar..

Code:
    void (__cdecl*SendConsoleCommand)(int ,int ,char *) = (void (__cdecl *)(int,int,char *))0x00DEAD;
No no. I was banned at this one
Anyways I don't mean the send command to console. I want to write a text in the console. Like that shit.."==== FS_Startup ===="

EDIT:
Oh wait I think I got it...
Code:
typedef void (Com_Printf_)(char*);
Com_Printf_ *Com_Printf = (Com_Printf_*)0x44FAA0;
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?