Anime.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Anime.


Wanted to test sumthing.
How did I miss this? Good work Cl0ud! I defiantly like the idea behind it, but maybe you should expand on it, and see what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
How did I miss this? Good work Cl0ud! I defiantly like the idea behind it, but maybe you should expand on it, and see what happens.
Well Thank you RJ, but what could I improve on it? I don't really know what to do next =/
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Well Thank you RJ, but what could I improve on it? I don't really know what to do next =/
Add some fancy vector brushes on the sides.
Just go brush crazy, but don't overdue it.
yes I agree
On the sides of the background, of the whole picture?
like around the girl and the rectangle,
and the pink is really bright .
Yea I know, it was just to test something out, but don't bump older threads, please?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us