7/7/11 Working Directory of Hacks/Resources

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
7/7/11 Working Directory of Hacks/Resources
This is a directory of all working hacks/resources posted on MPGH as of 7/7/11. So here's edition 2, it's about time, .

EDIT: All the names/credits have been given, thanks for waiting.
If you want/need to contact me about this directory, add matt.axelsson@live.com to your MSN client and we can chat.

Binds/Commands/Consoles/Hacks

Utilities/Tools/Resources

Visual/Audio Modifications

Bots


If something does not work, reply on this thread, and feel free to give suggestions to what should be added/excluded from the list.
lol, glad to see this actually get updated.
Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
lol, glad to see this actually get updated.
Yeah, I was getting pressured to do it since no one else was really updating the other one. So, here it is. Thanks is nice, but not required.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Yeah, I was getting pressured to do it since no one else was really updating the other one. So, here it is. Thanks is nice, but not required.
Yup, I "pressured" him (I told him he should update the directory) =3.
This is great, however I don't anticipate that new people will read this before asking questions.
Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
This is great, however I don't anticipate that new people will read this before asking questions.
Link them to it. It's a meta-resource.
Hack Menu is currently detected, for me at least.

Thanks for this regardless.
Quote Originally Posted by r34p3r96 View Post
Hack Menu is currently detected, for me at least.

Thanks for this regardless.
I will sort that out, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by sd999444 View Post
if this is still being updated, @demonangel89's console is also working
Mention a minion to get something edited. I can't edit since 1 day has passed.
alloc failed still trouble me!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by datex View Post
alloc failed still trouble me!!!!
How is that related?
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
How is that related?
I think he is trying to say one of them don't work O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
I think he is trying to say one of them don't work O_o
But that hack isnt even on here.
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?