Reset Combat Record?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Reset Combat Record?
On black ops, it says I've played for like 7 days and hours and seconds. Do any of you know how reset that, so it says like 0 days 4 hours and 5 minutes or something? I wanna keep my prestige level (8). Just wondering, is there some way to reset your combat record? I used to suck back then, but now I am good, so that's another reason for the reset if it's possible.
Me too...I want to change it too...
But Treyarch would never let you do that...only way is challenge lobbies
New account. Pay treyarch..?
@Hughesy
You are xWaffleD_ right? Did you get your account back?
Quote Originally Posted by roflman01 View Post
@Hughesy
You are xWaffleD_ right? Did you get your account back?
Yes Iam, and nope Sony still hasn't emailed me yet..
Nah, you can't reset it. That's why you gotta be pro from the beginning.
@Hughesy
I see xWaffleD_ on all the time on the PS3, is it you or the guy that hacked the account?

PS. How do you get that picture of the ak with those perks and frag and concussions and C4 and ur ASP pistol?
Quote Originally Posted by roflman01 View Post
@Hughesy
I see xWaffleD_ on all the time on the PS3, is it you or the guy that hacked the account?

PS. How do you get that picture of the ak with those perks and frag and concussions and C4 and ur ASP pistol?
I'm xWaFFleD_ , my main got hacked not that one.


Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
It's kinda obvious
Black Ops Class Creator
That's it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us