Minecraft spammer

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
It makes servers lag sooooo much but it's still a nice tool for messing with your server members
It lagged me so hard my pc crashed lol.
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
It lagged me so hard my pc crashed lol.
Thats so epic!
I might go crash some servers now hahaha...
DDD This is sooo fun to use <333 What else is it compatible with?
I have tested it with Steam, Msn (I recommend ebuddy so u dont get 60 sec chat block)

And when my friend start the spammer his pc is shuting down
Quote Originally Posted by ownedmet View Post
I have tested it with Steam, Msn (I recommend ebuddy so u dont get 60 sec chat block)

And when my friend start the spammer his pc is shuting down
Lolwut? How did his PC crash. o_o Is it a bug? Or were you spamming him
I think something wrong with his pc, or it was while i spammed him and he wanted to spam me agian
It spams a tad too fast, it spams so fast I can't stop it, I have to click X to stop it.
When i post it the stop shortcut works fine.
But yes my other pc has also some problems with the stop shortcut

Maybe i can add something that you can set the speed or something.
And that you can add more lines if you want to advertism on a server

Maybe im going to work on that .
This. is. Epic.

i crashed alot of servers by doing this, lol.
thanks for the tool!
Your welcome
I would very much appreciate (and alot of others) would to if you put a list of what it does spam on.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us