[CA NA] MSG4 0% [PERMS]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[CA NA] MSG4 0% [PERMS]


Full Info.
CBL Clean.
Payment: $5 Paypal or $10 NX/$10 UGC
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
What are the perms @Stephen
crap, didn't mean to put perms. sorry.


Quote Originally Posted by PikaMucha_Itu View Post
how you want it ?
$5 Paypal or $10 NX/$10 UGC


@PikaMucha_Itu
@Reflex-
Bump. :3
10k nx i buy it pm me
I buy for $10 If you have full info

Nvm I mistaken the Rank
I got 2lt 5 ALMOST 1lt, 0.68 kdr, No perms, Some nx, No Gp, hacked on it ONCE, We can trade now!! I only want a name change sent to my main account. My email: koollafta@gmail.com
yo let me get this i got 8 $ right now paypal
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us