If you can't use G Force and have Team Viewer come here!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
If you can't use G Force and have Team Viewer come here!
Hello, I see many people can't use G Force, so I'm creating this thread so I can help you somehow, first of all:
If you don't know how to use Team Viewer very well: PM me your Team View Code and Password so I can start helping you.
If you know how to use and refuse strange's inviting: You can simply post your Code and Password here.
If you don't know whats Team Viewer visit their Website: Team Viewer
@Lyoto Machida
I'll BRB helping ppl, send me Team Viewers and when I come back I help you.

You can also PM @Lyoto Machida, maybe he helps you.
Thanks for the service
can u help me i tryed every injector and it didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by errol64 View Post
can u help me i tryed every injector and it didn't work
Send me a PM with your Team Viewer
Quote Originally Posted by Zorrox View Post
Send me a PM with your Team Viewer
If you need anymore help, ill be glad to help. But im only familier with Win 7.
cant find the PM button

nvm, i forgot to confirm email
Good person
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?