Need VIP Help :3

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Need VIP Help :3
Hi There,

Evrytime I Try To Use The VIP Hack..
It Starts Up Good But When I'd Like To Go In A Room I Get: ''HackTool Has Been Detected. (1.0)(4.0)"
What Could I Do?

Thanks.

EDIT: Now I Keep Getting Hacktool Has Been Detected. (1)(5.0)
ermm try turning on the bypass of the VIP hack maybe it will work
Quote Originally Posted by Hack3rM View Post
ermm try turning on the bypass of the VIP hack maybe it will work
There's no bypass in the VIP hack.

And there is a support section.
Quote Originally Posted by [S]lim [S]hady View Post

There's no bypass in the VIP hack.

And there is a support section.
Ikr.. But It's Still Not Working..
Theres a VIP support forum for you
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
Theres a VIP support forum for you
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hack3rM View Post
ermm try turning on the bypass of the VIP hack maybe it will work

The VIP Doesn't Come With A Bypass.

Still Got The Problem.. Can't Get It Solved..
THEN GOTO The VIP Support Section
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post
THEN GOTO The VIP Support Section
Ikr.. But No Answer Yet..
Quote Originally Posted by user696977 View Post
Ikr.. But No Answer Yet..
just wait.. or pm @MiNT and claim back ur money :P(joke)
Quote Originally Posted by miserego View Post


just wait.. or pm @MiNT and claim back ur money :P(joke)
Tehe.. I Won Free VIP..
Quote Originally Posted by miserego View Post


just wait.. or pm @MiNT and claim back ur money :P(joke)
Got it for free from the news team
oh boy.. lucky guy
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post


Got it for free from the news team
News Team FTW!

Could Someone Help?
I keep getting Hacktool Detected (1)(4.0)
This Happens To Evry Hack In Using.
Damn,
Could Someone Help Me Please?
This Problem Is Not Only For The VIP Hack But Also For The Other Hacks I Use..
Mhmm.. Think I Got It Now..
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us