MAT Automaton Updates

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
MAT Automaton Updates
There have been a few noisy and rude individuals recently that I feel I need to address.

There is a reason I do not update MAT Automaton regularly. It is because I have other things that occupy my time other than developing cheats. When a release gets detected please wait patiently and do not spam the forums. I will at some point, if I get around to it, release an update.

I used to release weekly updates but that consumed a ton of my time. Every region employs their own anticheat measures, and I have to defeat all of them each time they update.

For the moment I usually work on an update every 2 or 3 weeks. I should probably work on ways of making it less easy to detect, but it is not easy.

I am not going to go out of my way to release new versions when I see lots of rude threads.
you said is correct
it takes time to test
Thank you for work hard for us.
Thank You again
Good DBased
They Not Really Understand About You
They Only Want Mat Automaton Released Fast
noob hackers !
dbased ,
i suggest u create new private website !
eheh
thanks dbased..u really2 good to us released hacks..not easy to do hacks..thanks a lots for u..dont care about other ppl just want hacks releasd fast..(sory for my bad english).
gogogo
thats good...u a the best dBased...
do ur job,,,
DB can send your contact information to my mail? My mailbox qwwudan@yahoo.cn
DB can send your contact information to my mail? My mailbox qwwudan@Y ahoo.cn
Hey bro dBased, could you make .dll file wall hack? I saw alot of wall hacks, but i love only yours.
dBased can u put code a wireframe wallhack?
i want make it with my bypass.
lol seem no ppl understand what dBased say, and still someome send the information about the hack lol
dBased....
i think u must do you own websites....
cuz at here have are SHIT SPY!!!!
people asking for hacks in this thread...


Just Do Your Job dBased. I Will Wait For The New Release.
Quote Originally Posted by dBased View Post
There have been a few noisy and rude individuals recently that I feel I need to address.

There is a reason I do not update MAT Automaton regularly. It is because I have other things that occupy my time other than developing cheats. When a release gets detected please wait patiently and do not spam the forums. I will at some point, if I get around to it, release an update.

I used to release weekly updates but that consumed a ton of my time. Every region employs their own anticheat measures, and I have to defeat all of them each time they update.

For the moment I usually work on an update every 2 or 3 weeks. I should probably work on ways of making it less easy to detect, but it is not easy.

I am not going to go out of my way to release new versions when I see lots of rude threads.
Are you going to fix the chat bug? i'm not begging or anything i jusy hope you can.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us