SmileTaking GFX Requests

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Taking GFX Requests
Whether it is a hack menu background, a signature, an avatar, etc., just request it here! Please, give details, for without details I will not be able to fufill your request. Please give details such as the exact size (size by size), the main image of it, any text you want, subtext, style (Blurred, Smudged, Abstract, etc.) and such.

I also will make animations.

And, all of these are free as well, I am happy to help the community.
Black / yellow and the name of Notorious and text is I could see ya till real millionare shit
Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post
Black / yellow and the name of Notorious and text is I could see ya till real millionare shit
Could I have more details? Such as the render?
I'm not requesting, but I think you should maybe add something like 'what style should the signature/avatar be' etc... Like Abstract or a Smudge type... Just throwing it out there.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I'm not requesting, but I think you should maybe add something like 'what style should the signature/avatar be' etc... Like Abstract or a Smudge type... Just throwing it out there.
Good idea, added. Any requests?
Render: Halo/WarRock anything that works
Text: KatyLovez
Sub Text: I'm still fly <--- no winky please
Colors: Any
Style: Abstract/Anything
Size: Whatever fits your comfortableness.
Background: I don't care, you pick

Thanks @roabx1
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Render: Halo/WarRock anything that works
Text: KatyLovez
Sub Text: I'm still fly <--- no winky please
Colors: Any
Style: Abstract/Anything
Size: Whatever fits your comfortableness.
Background: I don't care, you pick

Thanks @roabx1
I have two made for you, tried to girl it up =/ I was trying to in the beginning have master chief staring at your text in fireworks form (Be kinda cool ) but had to go with these, as I couldn't find a picture of master chief staring off into the distance, and I don't draw halo stuff well...

But, here they are, both made from scratch (Cept for master chief) ^^:




I am a boy so it is hard to tell what I can to do make you like it lol, so they aren't that good. But, the BGs I made and I like them ^^
i like 'em
Can you make an animation of a dog raping a rabbit? In the ass?
Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
Can you make an animation of a dog raping a rabbit? In the ass?
You have a dirty mind full of beastiality.
No, no I will not.
Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
Can you make an animation of a dog raping a rabbit? In the ass?
@Wild Bill HickCock I'll try. Don't expect any miracles though.


Make it RED.. Do something Cool with the background perhaps.. hmm..
Try to Type that somewhere: Nelevant
Kinda make it like.. Cute but at same point really cool..
Abstract would be great but choose urself.. what comes out the best..
if its good il Rep u too!
Render: call of duty or something fps related
Text: tx-VaNiSh-xt
Colors: black/blue
Style: Abstract/Anything
size : standard signature size or avatar size
mlg background possibly?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us