:(

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
:(
Guys it was awesome with u guys and now this section is completely dead without @/b/oss and other people leaving so guys i am leaving too and I might come back when this section becomes alive again!
Thnx for everything people and MPGH LOVE YA ALL!!
BYE
Quote Originally Posted by :): View Post
Guys it was awesome with u guys and now this section is completely dead without @/b/oss and other people leaving so guys i am leaving too and I might come back when this section becomes alive again!
Thnx for everything people and MPGH LOVE YA ALL!!
BYE
I would have helped to keep this alive but since i got banned on my main account i dont go on MPGH as often as i did before. I got banned for advertising. Well i just told a guy which hack sites are trustable (No Viruses/Keyloggers) since there are too many fake site. Looks like someone has seen it has advertising.

Well, however, i dont even get a verification mail... See ya!
Quote Originally Posted by w00tdafak View Post
I would have helped to keep this alive but since i got banned on my main account i dont go on MPGH as often as i did before. I got banned for advertising. Well i just told a guy which hack sites are trustable (No Viruses/Keyloggers) since there are too many fake site. Looks like someone has seen it has advertising.

Well, however, i dont even get a verification mail... See ya!
like i told you its a enemy site..
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
like i told you its a enemy site..
+ He could'a just PM him and not risk getting banned,but oh well.
@: I don't know you but ill miss you
Guys i see even if i dont know anyone here butthey syill love me <3 I am not completely leaving but i will be around but as active as before just gonna check MPGH once a week or so!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us