[Temporary] CrossFire Farm Service

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
[Temporary] CrossFire Farm Service
I'm offering a temporary farm service here, just to see if really worth do it or not.

How would this works?

  • Contact me posting here to reserve a section for you.
  • After that, send me a PM of how much kills you want, preferred server, etc.
  • I'm only accepting 1 vs 1 matches at moment, soon maybe I can get more computers for this kind of service.
  • You will have to pay first, accepting Paypal payments only.
  • The prices would be about U$0,01 per kill. Very cheap.
  • I don't care how you will kill me, if will be Headshot kills, Knife kills, Nade kills, etc. The prices are the same to all them.
  • This is a fast farm service, so I'm not gonna offer my email for contact. Just PM/VM me.
  • My time zone: -03:00
  • Available: 10:00 AM - 22:00 PM (considering my time zone)

My available time is the same when I'm online on MPGH (just check if have the green light on my posts/account), so if see me online, I'm available to make a fast farm.
Wow thanks Jigsaw, not that I do farming (tried it once and i think its a waste of money and not so exciting). But for this exellent information that i will tell my "friends".
@VainJC
Thanks for spreading my service with your friends.
Didnt GFORCE cody start one of these?
Did he?
may u give only 1 kill please ill pay $0.01
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ark [M]oon View Post
may u give only 1 kill please ill pay $0.01
-offtopic
this is why pepole take ENGLISH CLASS so we Know our Nouns And our Verbs and KNow where to
place them .
-ontopic
i offer you my cpu to farm no charge just becuz ure a friend of my boyfriend <3
@Jigsaw
Could do some off, eg if you buy 100 kills, 5 free . if you buy 50 kills 2 free or something. Because if I wanted to buy.
btw:
I have to pay by paypal or other method?
@whitepaladin123
Yes, accepting any kills and doesn't matter the EXP you get.

@iRodri
It's negotiable you know, say me how you want and we can talk about it.

@Karma
Thanks, I call you back if needed here, but thanks. <3
@Jigsaw
You should put something like.
"Min. Kills: $1,50 or 150 kills."
It's fine being $0,01 each kill
That's a pretty cheap labor xD But nice idea!
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?