[Temporary] CrossFire Farm Service

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
I would if you have more than one computer and more than one account. Shoot through wall and one hit works wonders =D
Unfortunately I have only one computer.
And using hack would be beastly for sure, if you want to negotiate about the price or something just say.
Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post


-offtopic
this is why pepole take ENGLISH CLASS so we Know our Nouns And our Verbs and KNow where to
place them .
-ontopic
i offer you my cpu to farm no charge just becuz ure a friend of my boyfriend <3
@Jigsaw
You obviously don't take English. I see 15 mistake.

OT; I would if I still had my main. Damn scammers.
Well, if you want just call me here, and the service can be negotiable .
@Jigsaw I see what you are doing here and it's pretty smart. Easy labour for cheap prices. From $1.50~$4 earned from just one farm. It would be better if you had more computers. Lyk if one of my friends owned a pub I'd go down and use all the comp there and farm on them ><
i got 3 comps, if i can get my cousin's help i may be able to get u 5 farmed accs. all on at once. This will make it so it counts towards badges, making kills worth more.
Yeah, unfortunately I have only one computer.
Whats with these Crazy ;[];[];[]; Forum Names? Dave giving out free name change?!?!

@Jigsaw
Remember my date
I will, for precaution, post here again please.
@kieki4567
Ok, just to me do not forget.
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?