Can you?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Can you?
Can you run Internet without an OS? Cause there's this auction for an alright computer for 35 bucks but doesn't include an OS, I would get it then torrent an OS but I'm not sure if you can access the Internet.. If I can't any solutions? Thanks.
Get Ubuntu
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Get Ubuntu
Did not answer my question. And where would I get Ubuntu?
Quote Originally Posted by <3! View Post


Did not answer my question. And where would I get Ubuntu?
are you fucken serious
it took me two seconds to type it into google Homepage | Ubuntu
Ubuntu.
The internet.
Downlaod the ISO image and burn it
then install it
You cant with the internet, it would hav to be from a cd thats either burned with the os installer on it or legit.
you know this question can seriously be answered 20x faster by using the search button on google
So can I access the internet or not!? Without an OS cause I have no computer atm.
God
read what i wrote and what other people wrote.
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
God
read what i wrote and what other people wrote.
And how will I burn it without a computer?
Quote Originally Posted by <3! View Post


And how will I burn it without a computer?
im sure you can find someones/borrow someones
if you cnat then tuff.
library..
school..
friends house..
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us