Background Help
Hey there! I just really wanted to know how all of you guys make those AMAZING backgrounds. I mean, come on...be conceited here. They're definitely better than mine
So, I wanted to know the secret
Being completely honest, I get my backgrounds from Google...is that bad?
And I don't really want to do that any more...I just want to be able to get my own backgrounds, and make them.. So maybe a TuT?
Thanks guys...
Something off topic...Kinda.
I made this one..and I wanted some CnC (yes, the background is Googled...
I really wanna change that..)

And please don't be like, "Oh!!! You just copied and pasted...What a nerd!" Because I didn't...It took like 15 minutes to make that...I just didn't copy and paste, I sharpened, burned, feathered it, and made some of it glow.
So, I wanted to know the secret
Being completely honest, I get my backgrounds from Google...is that bad?
And I don't really want to do that any more...I just want to be able to get my own backgrounds, and make them.. So maybe a TuT?
Thanks guys... Something off topic...Kinda.
I made this one..and I wanted some CnC (yes, the background is Googled...
I really wanna change that..)
And please don't be like, "Oh!!! You just copied and pasted...What a nerd!" Because I didn't...It took like 15 minutes to make that...I just didn't copy and paste, I sharpened, burned, feathered it, and made some of it glow.




