Hello! I'm Back

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Hello! I'm Back
What's crackin MPGH..
How y'all been.
who are you?
I've been good.
But who are you?
Why you leave for long time .
I'm.. Blue, lil wayne, gucci, a bunch of names.. I left then came back then left again.

This time I left because Summer started so I've been busy.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
What's crackin MPGH..
How y'all been.
Hi there,may we know who are you?
im good .
Newphags.. Dont know them at all
Quote Originally Posted by braccini View Post
Newphags.. Dont know them at all
r thee newphag
Quote Originally Posted by braccini View Post
Newphags.. Dont know them at all
5000 Posts isn't new Thats old
Welcome back spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
5000 Posts isn't new Thats old
Post count =/= Join Date.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Welcome back spammer.
I missed you the most
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


I missed you the most
No one misses Jig saw.
why you gotta be such a wigger?

and ive been bad, OT
+Wrong section
wow man you been gone for so long you was prob 30% activity now your 0%
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us