UnhappyChrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0 help!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0 help!
My friend recently showed me the awesome in-game editor for alterIW MW2 called Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0, the only problem we have is that we can't both edit at the same time... I was wondering if maybe there's a way that we can both edit, or maybe if there's another editor out there that allows such, any information would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm working on a team project thing. It will be done within this month. (I think)
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
I'm working on a team project thing. It will be done within this month. (I think)
That would be AWESOME, but for the meantime, do you have any recommendations? Or know how to get it where me and my friend could both edit things?

I know it's possible because my friend said he and one of his "former" friends were using it one time to make a bunker for a zombie mod. We've since split from their clan, so I doubt they'd give it too us.

Thank you again for even responding !
Quote Originally Posted by ecusmc View Post
That would be AWESOME, but for the meantime, do you have any recommendations? Or know how to get it where me and my friend could both edit things?

I know it's possible because my friend said he and one of his "former" friends were using it one time to make a bunker for a zombie mod. We've since split from their clan, so I doubt they'd give it too us.

Thank you again for even responding !
Well I don't know anything else so..
Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
I already have 1 lol, Do u need the steam version of the alteriwnet version. The alteriwnet version is here which i posted http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...-patch-v2.html

If u need the steam version ill edit it in a day. Add me on xfire omz1
Sir, I have it, but I need it where my friend and I could work on something TOGETHER, at the same time. Is there any way to edit/mod the files to where everyone in the private match could use it, or maybe even just select people... And yes, I need it for the AlterIW Version. Thank you!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us