Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

What's up with AVA section?

So, i've been out for some times now, and i was wondering...

What the hell happened to m_t_h?

And why is the AVA section dieing?

We don't have coders, and we don't have a minion?

Can someone put me up to date?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    So, i've been out for some times now, and i was wondering...

What the hell happened to m_t_h?

And why is the AVA section dieing?

We don't have coders, and we don't have a minion?

Can someone put me up to date?
    Yeah it has become very inactive,mostly because ppl are on vacations or some left for another game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernox~ View Post
    Yeah it has become very inactive,mostly because ppl are on vacations or some left for another game
    That's the thing.

IMO, AVA is quite an FPS, I don't get why it doesn't have more playe- I mean, coders

m_t_h was here for a loooong time, then CAFlames came to help, but then we was called to do something or another, I guess...

What can the AVAfags do to get more coders in here, that's my question...

For example, CA has a sh*tton of coders and one of the most active boards here...

All i wanted was that our board reached it's activity, or half of it, at least...

Thanks
    combat arms has millions of players

whereas AVA has maybe MAYBE 25% of the playerbase plus it is harder to code for

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAderp View Post
    combat arms has millions of players

whereas AVA has maybe MAYBE 25% of the playerbase plus it is harder to code for
    There has to be someway to get passed GG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If you wanna know about m_t_h, I think he resigned from being a minion.
    [IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/6570xf7.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda2175hy6.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda2901xe9.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i843.photobucke*****m/albums/zz351/119psp/ubda3757gq6.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @m_t_h was having troubles with school and family so he TEMPORARILY left. He will be coming back. And YES, true. ONCE M_T_H LEFT, THE AVA SECTION BREATHE IT'S LAST BREATH Idk why. Everything just got quiet. No more coders, nothing. Actually, CA quit a long time ago. I guess it was to hard for him... I wasn't here when sam was here, but I think he was very good at coding for AVA. Then he got banned. m_t_h said he was owner of a rival site so yeah that hurt

Then ofcourse everyone else started leaving for some reason. I don't even get on much anymore... Who wants to help me bring the AVA section back to life! Shouldn't be that hard. I already have some ideas too. First of all, we need to get a hack in here. Second we need to get all the fkin leachers either:

1. The fuk outta here.
    2. Contributing and getting active

Third, WE NEED TO GET A MINION UNTIL M_T_H GETS BACK.

Fourth, I am working on money. If we can get enough people together, we can be hosting tournaments and/or events for prizes.

Fifth, MAYBE, We can make a cashpot, so we can hire an AVA coder from one of the rival sites. Is that okay? I mean, if it works, it works. Many people will be happy.

Sixth, We need more sub-sections. I know it was denied before, but the only reason they denied it, was because people wouldn't stay in the AVA section because they would get bored and leave. That's already happened without the other sub-sections right?

Seventh, THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION TO THE MODS AND THE SITE OWNER. Some sub sections like releases and tutorials and stuff, SHOULD BE LOCKED TO LEECHERS. People will see it on here and take it to other sites. This way, stuff can stay "mpgh original" I know people will still leech stuff, but it will help MOST of the leechers.

Okay, I'm done. These are SOME of the ideas I had floating in my head when I saw EVERYBODY leaving. Maybe they will come back when this section gets live again, but until then, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

~youngbuck1970

P.S. @Dave84311
    @Jabuuty671
    @Liz
    @InHuman

If you all aren't too busy, can one of you take some time off to help us. You don't have to, but i'm just asking to atleast try. Or you can get any other mods to help. That would be great...

P.S.S IF YOU ARE STILL ACTIVE, +THANK THIS POST TO SHOW THE ADMINS HOW IMPORTANT THE AVA SECTION IS TO US.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

kjadaw (07-16-2011),lilpac (07-14-2011),SlitherX (07-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    @m_t_h was having troubles with school and family so he TEMPORARILY left. He will be coming back. And YES, true. ONCE M_T_H LEFT, THE AVA SECTION BREATHE IT'S LAST BREATH Idk why. Everything just got quiet. No more coders, nothing. Actually, CA quit a long time ago. I guess it was to hard for him... I wasn't here when sam was here, but I think he was very good at coding for AVA. Then he got banned. m_t_h said he was owner of a rival site so yeah that hurt

Then ofcourse everyone else started leaving for some reason. I don't even get on much anymore... Who wants to help me bring the AVA section back to life! Shouldn't be that hard. I already have some ideas too. First of all, we need to get a hack in here. Second we need to get all the fkin leachers either:

1. The fuk outta here.

Fourth, I am working on money. If we can get enough people together, we can be hosting tournaments and/or events for prizes.

Fifth, MAYBE, We can make a cashpot, so we can hire an AVA coder from one of the rival sites. Is that okay? I mean, if it works, it works. Many people will be happy.

Sixth, We need more sub-sections. I know it was denied before, but the only reason they denied it, was because people wouldn't stay in the AVA section because they would get bored and leave. That's already happened without the other sub-sections right?

Seventh, THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION TO THE MODS AND THE SITE OWNER. Some sub sections like releases and tutorials and stuff, SHOULD BE LOCKED TO LEECHERS. People will see it on here and take it to other sites. This way, stuff can stay "mpgh original" I know people will still leech stuff, but it will help MOST of the leechers.

Okay, I'm done. These are SOME of the ideas I had floating in my head when I saw EVERYBODY leaving. Maybe they will come back when this section gets live again, but until then, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

~youngbuck1970

P.S. @Dave84311
    @Jabuuty671
    @Liz
    @InHuman

If you all aren't too busy, can one of you take some time off to help us. You don't have to, but i'm just asking to atleast try. Or you can get any other mods to help. That would be great...

P.S.S IF YOU ARE STILL ACTIVE, +THANK THIS POST TO SHOW THE ADMINS HOW IMPORTANT THE AVA SECTION IS TO US.
    man i seriously agree with u and if i can do anything would help let me know im so noob in coding in simple i donno how to do it but if i had chance 2 be one i will do my best 2 keep this thing up :') !!

Thanks
    hey i might help but erm
    my exam Is coming In 2 More weeks
    So After 2 weeks .. I will try To help Or maybe Code a Cross hair ?
    I havent Learn coding yet but
    Can any1 tell me how long if i wanna learn to code A Crosshair ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post

1. The fuk outta here.

~youngbuck1970

P.S. @Dave84311
    @Jabuuty671
    @Liz
    @InHuman

^^^^^^^^^^
    Press thanks.
    NOW!

youngbuck1970, i'm totally with you.

We definetely need someone to run things down around here.

I think jessie had a similar thread about that, but we certanly need to talk to someone about it.

So, we need first and foremost, a minion.
    Once we have that, we can start pick up again.

Now... Where to find that minion...
    Volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by jarren123 View Post
    hey i might help but erm
    my exam Is coming In 2 More weeks
    So After 2 weeks .. I will try To help Or maybe Code a Cross hair ?
    I havent Learn coding yet but
    Can any1 tell me how long if i wanna learn to code A Crosshair ?
    I think there's some tut around here... Just look for it.
    The hardest part is just the bypass.
    Which we desperately need.
    Last edited by SlitherX; 07-15-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    Now... Where to find that minion...
    Volunteers?
    *Cough Cough*
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sam22 is my best pal...
    I can still get stuff from him ( thru I just test it for him as menu chams bunch other stuff... )

Thanks
    The section is rather dead and it will stay that way.
    UNLESS we got some hacks going ^^
    Untill that, we wont have many people visiting here and let alone, staying here...
    Sam22 was good in coding, to bad he was the owner of a rival site...
    CAflames was good, but he just found it to hard...
    we havent really got other hackers that will give you hacks for free...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    Sam22 is my best pal...
    I can still get stuff from him ( thru I just test it for him as menu chams bunch other stuff... )
    That would be nice to start to.
    But we REALLY need a minion.
    One of us can go to the forum and request.
    Well, not one, but the whole AVA section.

Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
    The section is rather dead and it will stay that way.
    UNLESS we got some hacks going ^^
    Untill that, we wont have many people visiting here and let alone, staying here...
    Sam22 was good in coding, to bad he was the owner of a rival site...
    CAflames was good, but he just found it to hard...
    we havent really got other hackers that will give you hacks for free...
    What happened to Salson?
    The guy from AOTeam...
    He was the best.
    Last edited by SlitherX; 07-16-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I wish i knew how to bypass gameguard.
    I have experience with D3D. A lot. But i just dont know how to hook undetected @ gameguard..

I'm still working on it though..
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast