Task Bar Progress bar

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Task Bar Progress bar
I will show you how to get the taskbar to show a progressbar


**My fake installer**

Step 1: Add both of the files attached as references
Note: Both files can be found in Windows API Code Pack 1.1


Step 2:
[highlight=vb]Imports Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack
Imports Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.Taskbar
Imports System.Net

'///imports bla bla

'Where you want to set the value
TaskbarManager.Instance.SetProgressValue(58, 100) ' ( ""VALUE" , ""MAX VALUE"")

'***Optional***
'Error
TaskbarManager.Instance.SetProgressState(TaskbarPr ogressBarState.Error)
'Paused
TaskbarManager.Instance.SetProgressState(TaskbarPr ogressBarState.Paused)
[/highlight]

Thought I would show/teach you guys this so gui's will be better

File:
Taskbar Progressbar.zipattachment deleted · 54 downloads before removal
I've been looking for this, but never googled it xD

Thanks.

@Jason
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
I've been looking for this, but never googled it xD

Thanks.

@Jason
It was hard to find but easy to do lol

Jason has been offline
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
It was hard to find but easy to do lol

Jason has been offline
lol

Oh yeah, been a day. Lets call @Liz over :3
Wow very nice might come in useful.
This will be approved tomorrow so wait on it

Unless Liz approves first
can't click attachment

btw ; very helpfull
Thanks Jabuuty671
_____

Post results
You should have in there

[highlight=VB.Net]TaskbarManager.Instance.SetProgressValue(ProgressB ar1.Value, 100)[/highlight]

It's what most people will use.

And, it works just fine.


Also, doesn't work on XP.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us