HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1!!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PLEASE CLICK MY REFERAL LINK IN MY SIG!!!
HOW ABOUT NO.
BAN THIS DICKFACE.
Dude you don't have to be a bitch about it. I'm just tryin to get my parents a gift when they come back next week.
Quote Originally Posted by rpr0864 View Post
Dude you don't have to be a bitch about it. I'm just tryin to get my parents a gift when they come back next week.
get a fucking job
Quote Originally Posted by rpr0864 View Post
Dude you don't have to be a bitch about it. I'm just tryin to get my parents a gift when they come back next week.
Awe, I'll help pay . JK Go get a job you homo mother fucker. Its this thing called money you should get some. It helps when you have it. They started making it a while ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Devin1230 View Post
Awe, I'll help pay . JK Go get a job you homo mother fucker. Its this thing called money you should get some. It helps when you have it. They started making it a while ago.
im never out of money although i do run low
well, what u wanna give them.
aw s.u.rv eeeys pay out from 75 dollars, and that takes 34278 years
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?