UnhappyOllyDbg Question.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
OllyDbg Question.
Alright, So I've Put Loadlib.exe in the crossfire folder,
And then attached it to OllyDbg,
Now my question is, How do i find Addies in that?
Sorry for being noob, It's just i've been trying to figure out for 3 days xd
right click any where then select Search for -- All refrenced text strings
then right click and select find
and type any string such as "WallShotEnabled"

then u see the addies
Thank you so much
What does Asm stand for? xd
Quote Originally Posted by Im Tiko View Post
What does Asm stand for? xd
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_language
hope this help you
I'm asking you what it stands for...
Alright, Thx.
watch a tutorial... dang we have to do every little step for these fellows.
I've looked for tutorials for Ollydbg but couldn't find any, all i wanted to be able to is getting addresses which i couldn't find how in OllyDbg, which is the first time I've used it.

And @GS-HITMAN I only had problems understanding OllyDbg, No need to be so negative.
And Also, I Asked For Help, I Didn't Ask For People To Do Something, So What You Said Doesn't Really Make Sens.
Hes asking to be helped and you all flame him for not knowing soething a regular person doesnt know? This is a huge reason why members are leaving the site. If you need help PM me and ill direct you to REAL help. At anytime you can contact me on msn as well if you need help over teamviewer. My msn is kenmitchel@Y ahoo.com
Quote Originally Posted by ken53406 View Post
Hes asking to be helped and you all flame him for not knowing soething a regular person doesnt know? This is a huge reason why members are leaving the site. If you need help PM me and ill direct you to REAL help. At anytime you can contact me on msn as well if you need help over teamviewer. My msn is kenmitchel@Y ahoo.com
Thanks so much man Greatly Appreciated.
Damm i cant uderstand this?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us