Strength Training

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Strength Training
So I'm soon going to have 70 attack, strength, and defense. From there I plan on getting 99 strength. So I was wondering what should I train on and with what weapon . Also estimate on how long it will take. Thank you in advance Also I forgot to mention that I`m P2P.
saradomin sword and uhh..... flesh crawlers if u want like 40k exp /hr, but you get tons of iron ore (noted) and natures. You could get like 85 smithing from just getting to 99 str.


lvl 44 zombies are good exp. sorry i am not too good with p2p training locations. but saradomin sword for sure
I don't play anymore, but I use to train on greater demons
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
saradomin sword and uhh..... flesh crawlers if u want like 40k exp /hr, but you get tons of iron ore (noted) and natures. You could get like 85 smithing from just getting to 99 str.


lvl 44 zombies are good exp. sorry i am not too good with p2p training locations. but saradomin sword for sure
Thats actually where I train already lol . Just gotta get the ss though
I would go with the Spiders in the Stronghold of Security, with an Abyssal Whip or Dragon Scimitar.
kill chickens
Quote Originally Posted by [H]arris View Post
kill chickens
We're looking at 1,086,197 chickens to get from 70-99
Doesn't matter anymore got hacked this morning and lost everything worth of value (Only 6M but still when you're poor every bit counts). I lost a whip, 3m, and a bunch or armor. I gotta spend a while recovering my money
Quote Originally Posted by Chickente View Post
Doesn't matter anymore got hacked this morning and lost everything worth of value (Only 6M but still when you're poor every bit counts). I lost a whip, 3m, and a bunch or armor. I gotta spend a while recovering my money
Now that freaking sucks!
GL recovering ur Money!
Quote Originally Posted by user554511 View Post
Now that freaking sucks!
GL recovering ur Money!
Yeah but I can get it back mining in a couple of days so not too bad. If anyone would lend a d pick i would really appreciate it
Quote Originally Posted by user554511 View Post
We're looking at 1,086,197 chickens to get from 70-99
Not hard, just chickens.
i would say kill rock crabs find a nice empty world with a dscim and your sweet got from 25-57 strength in 1 day getting 60 strength and making Vesta pure (with 15 att that is using iron scim)!
U can use a god sword, whip, or ss to kill spiders in the strong hold of security. U can gt like 60k exp an hour. U can also b afk while doing it.
Do not get strength from 70-99.
From my experience of botting several accounts including max zerkers I find it best to get all other stats to you're desired level before you decided to level to 99. Like, of course you are planning to get atleast 80 Attack for a Chaotic weapon, get attack to 80. Will make 99 Strength easyer.

But for training spots I would personally say bot Rock Crabs. Semi empty spot, good and loads off them. And with your stats I would guess you would 2 hit the Rock Crabs so you could go for some cheeky kill stealing.
I have been botting rock crabs and made it from cb level 70 to 82 in atleast 2 days so I would go rock crabs
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?