Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Account is verified to be correct. Apart from the following everything is correct and consistent with the screenshots

main differences i noticed are there is 34 days of faceguard, theres 20k euros instead of 30k (i think it'll be 30k by the time of sale)
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Successful trades: 13
    Unsuccessful trades: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
    Account is verified to be correct. Apart from the following everything is correct and consistent with the screenshots

main differences i noticed are there is 34 days of faceguard, theres 20k euros instead of 30k (i think it'll be 30k by the time of sale)
    Sorry about the discrepancies. Gave me a friggin heart attack when you logged in and the game kicked me out cuz "Another user has logged in with your ID".

Anyway, THANK YOU!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    300 sounds like a reasonable price. Although I would like ilovepiez to confirm that you have possession of the e-mail as well. I don't get a lot of money so 30$ is a lot for me lol. I should have it by next week if your willing to wait that long, I would be greatful. I LOVE the kar-98k and really REALLY want this account.

Also, if you don't mind, can you please remove the picture with the account name on it? Lol, Idk why you even left it on there >.>.

Btw I will guarantee (unless I die) that I'll buy this account from you next monday. So please preserve it until then. And if you don't mind, don't spend any more euros on it lol.
    Last edited by Emeraldmine; 07-18-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Emeraldmine

the email doesnt matter, during the trading process ill change it to one of my temporary storage emails so that there is no recovery path

p.s what if the internet in your city dies :P
    Last edited by ilovepiez; 07-19-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Successful trades: 13
    Unsuccessful trades: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldmine View Post
    300 sounds like a reasonable price. Although I would like ilovepiez to confirm that you have possession of the e-mail as well. I don't get a lot of money so 30$ is a lot for me lol. I should have it by next week if your willing to wait that long, I would be greatful. I LOVE the kar-98k and really REALLY want this account.

Also, if you don't mind, can you please remove the picture with the account name on it? Lol, Idk why you even left it on there >.>.

Btw I will guarantee (unless I die) that I'll buy this account from you next monday. So please preserve it until then. And if you don't mind, don't spend any more euros on it lol.
    I've been emailing ilovepiez since yesterday. I will save the account, and not log on anymore (so as to not spend any euros). I'll remove the pic with the account name, though I have no idea why it would matter if it is displayed or not.

Thank you!

Edit: I am unable to edit the first post in the thread and remove the aforementioned image. Sorry Anyway, it doesn't really matter if the name of the account is known or not. The account won't get banned (GMs never ban accounts that are shown here, because they never go here), and it cannot be traced to you, since Ijji doesn't do IP traces on accounts (unless they're accused of hacking). Don't worry about it. Again, THANK YOU!
    Last edited by 27ecastudent; 07-19-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey I panhandled today and got 10$ lmfaoo, so we can do the trade now. ilovepiez get on msn when you get on so we can do the trade please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ilovepiez Bro, I'm not doing the MSN thingy. I don't understand it, and the timezone difference is insurmountable. I'll email you the login info (I changed the password after you scared me by logging in), and Emeraldmine will email you the Gcoin info. You send him the account info (after verifying it's still legit), and send me the Gcoin stuff.

Or whatever makes you happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    @ilovepiez Bro, I'm not doing the MSN thingy. I don't understand it, and the timezone difference is insurmountable. I'll email you the login info (I changed the password after you scared me by logging in), and Emeraldmine will email you the Gcoin info. You send him the account info (after verifying it's still legit), and send me the Gcoin stuff.

Or whatever makes you happy
    This works for me. The problem is ilovepiez is never on lolz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This works for me. The problem is ilovepiez is never on lolz.
    He's on when it's about 10:00 AM PST (he lives in a GMT timezone), so there's about a 7 hour difference.

Thanks
    Your kar is beautiful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    He's on when it's about 10:00 AM PST (he lives in a GMT timezone), so there's about a 7 hour difference.
    Oh ok lol. Did you get my E-mail?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Oh ok lol. Did you get my E-mail?
    no. There's nothing in my MSN, nothing in my 27ecastudent, and nothing in my ava41ste.

Basically, I didn't get an email in any of the 3 places you would have sent it to me. Which address did you send it to?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    no. There's nothing in my MSN, nothing in my 27ecastudent, and nothing in my ava41ste.

Basically, I didn't get an email in any of the 3 places you would have sent it to me. Which address did you send it to?
    I sent it to 27ecastudent@gmail.com...

Actually, just give me your MSN, I'll add you so we can talk on there, that would be much easier.

If you want you can add my msn. Kagome__@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Emeraldmine; 07-20-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I sent it to 27ecastudent@gmail.com...

Actually, just give me your MSN, I'll add you so we can talk on there, that would be much easier.
    I think my MSN is 27ecastudent@gmail.com

I just checked my gmail inbox, I got nothing from you. idk if I can MSN tonight, but I'll try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I think my MSN is 27ecastudent@gmail.com

I just checked my gmail inbox, I got nothing from you. idk if I can MSN tonight, but I'll try.
    Ok, resend the message right now to that e-mail address.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast