Help with Random Crashing and Console Errors.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Random Crashing and Console Errors.
Hello, I'm new around here and was hoping I could get some assistance.

I'm currently using ::
sInject
Hell_Demon's Console (Latest)

I'm having two issues:

First issue, the console keeps getting error messages every time I switch maps.

The error reads:
warning: Unknown nb_ctl request: 4
warning: Unknown nb_ctl request: 4
warning: Unknown nb_ctl request: 4
warning: Unknown nb_ctl request: 4
warning: Unknown nb_ctl request: 4
warning: Unknown nb_ctl request: 4
The error is repeated 6 times every time I change maps. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but due to the nature of the console, once bound commands are replaced by the flood of text, the binds cease to work.

Secondly, I keep getting random crashes, most commonly noted a couple of seconds after a boss is killed. No error message is presented nor is any detection message shown.

I am running Windows 7 x64.

What bothers me the most is that all of this was working perfectly fine 7 hours ago or so, and now just refuses to work.

Can someone please assist?
Its normal for the first one it does it alot when u switch maps and stuff..., and hells console is detected so use another console such as Dtoys with nicadels dll
Quote Originally Posted by bigiemac View Post
Its normal for the first one it does it alot when u switch maps and stuff..., and hells console is detected so use another console such as Dtoys with nicadels dll
Tried this too; received a 'Unauthorized Program Detected' message and got disconnected...
His new console isnt detected. And that warning is unimportant, just ignore it.
Moved.
My bad for posting in the wrong section.

Could I get some help with the random disconnects then?
Evidently it's not because of his console, so why do I get randomly disconnected?
Quote Originally Posted by akeuii View Post
My bad for posting in the wrong section.

Could I get some help with the random disconnects then?
Evidently it's not because of his console, so why do I get randomly disconnected?
Could be some kind of server lag :/
Thanks for all the assistance; problem resolved.
I ended up restarting my computer and trying again; everything worked fine.

I guess one of my other processes was detected as malicious or something.
Sorry for the trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by akeuii View Post
Thanks for all the assistance; problem resolved.
I ended up restarting my computer and trying again; everything worked fine.

I guess one of my other processes was detected as malicious or something.
Sorry for the trouble.


Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us