Knifing Mod
Hello
Another release,
. This time a knifing mod. It consists in: You have a usp tactical,a OMA and and you can only knife or shot with the usp, I transformed the usp into a balistic knife, is a bit crappy, but well, is not that bad,
. About the killfeed, if you want to see tk killfeed remove a line in the code, I say what one, but anyways, very buggy, sometimes doesnt work. Remove the bots if you dont like them.
Fail Balistic Knife Video:
Credits:
- for his old balistic knife, I touched it a bit.
-
Virusscan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
BalisticKnife.rar - Escaneador de virus de Jotti
Another release,
. This time a knifing mod. It consists in: You have a usp tactical,a OMA and and you can only knife or shot with the usp, I transformed the usp into a balistic knife, is a bit crappy, but well, is not that bad,
. About the killfeed, if you want to see tk killfeed remove a line in the code, I say what one, but anyways, very buggy, sometimes doesnt work. Remove the bots if you dont like them.Fail Balistic Knife Video:
Credits:
- for his old balistic knife, I touched it a bit.
-

Virusscan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
BalisticKnife.rar - Escaneador de virus de Jotti
BalisticKnife.rar
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)




