Smile10K Zp For Whoever Helps Me Farm

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
10K Zp For Whoever Helps Me Farm
Im recruiting atleast 3 players to help me farm to 2nd lt.

Add me on xfire deza64 / ghost

im going to the mall this sunday to get UGC cards from walmart and can gift them to each person who helps me farm.

This is my progress atm. (I dont hack btw)

Z8Games

DO NOT PM ME ON MPGH AS I AM NOT VERY ACTIVE ADD ME ON XFIRE deza46

or you can send me a pm in game at /w PHDinSND

I will be on all morning tomarrow around 10:00 toronto time.


Easy 10k zp people so please help

**UPDATE** AS OF NOW I ONLY HAVE TO RANK UP TWICE **UPDATE**
You don't hack... No honorable soldier badge fail thread is a fail and obviously a scam

inb4 ban
^ You're fucking retarded. You can lose that ribbon for account investigations aswell not just bans you ass hat. Next time think before you speak...
@Santa0wns
Bump. XFIRE IS Deza64
sure why not i will use my rookie acc :P ign- I-PWN-BRS
xfire-shabdb
But how are we suppose to be sure if you will really be going to give us 10k ZP?
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
But how are we suppose to be sure if you will really be going to give us 10k ZP?
I have 60 dollars of saved up money to buy UGC cards at walmart soon .

Also you can always report me to scammer grave .

**UPDATE** AS OF NOW I ONLY HAVE TO RANK UP TWICE **UPDATE**
u hacked troop and u expect people to trust u?
If @Jigsaw says i can trust you i'll do it
Quote Originally Posted by jamiegg View Post
If @Jigsaw says i can trust you i'll do it
lmfao this kid hacked troops mpgh acc and youtube thing i wouldnt trust him
i want to farm
Gimme the 10k zp then i farm?
lol a this noob free scammer

we helped him but no zp..
guys dont hlep him he will not give you any zp
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?