Minigun D/C

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Minigun D/C
Everytime I go in Cabin Fever with my minigun, i get "Connection to the Server has Ended". If I go in a normal game, i don't d/c. Anyone else get this?
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Everytime I go in Cabin Fever with my minigun, i get "Connection to the Server has Ended". If I go in a normal game, i don't d/c. Anyone else get this?
I've actually been using my minigun somewhat regularly in Cabin, and I don't get it. Both my spec minigun and the round 20 minigun work fine for me. I have to say it's something on your end, unless someone else has the same trouble.
You lag, CF d.cs you because of lag.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
You lag, CF d.cs you because of lag.
@Fabolous get on msn ******.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


@Fabolous get on msn ******.
@Stephen k but on phone cause im not home.
Hasn't happened to me before.
Hasn't happened to me before using minigun. Only when i'm shifting
I don't play CF And they had this glitch a while back with the air strike...
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
@Fabolous

You still aren't on.
K im on gooo on.
Works ok to me!
You probably lag too much?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
You probably lag too much?
It isn't lag, I never lag on any maps.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


It isn't lag, I never lag on any maps.
That's weird...
probably cause ur internet dont like the minigun. i would shoot my router with it
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?