TalkingNo Fall Damage

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
No Fall Damage
I was just wondering if there is a hack for no fall damage.
Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy2 View Post
I was just wondering if there is a hack for no fall damage.
Ill tell you a fool-proof way to avoid fall damage. This worked every time I tried it: DONT FALL.
Quote Originally Posted by slothybee View Post
Ill tell you a fool-proof way to avoid fall damage. This worked every time I tried it: DONT FALL.
Good one bro

but, everyone falls once in a while.

In junkflea there is everywhen where you can fall.

It happened to me and my friends.
no fall is perm patched
its not patched i have it and i can fly and everything so hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by rmman1 View Post
its not patched i have it and i can fly and everything so hahaha
...and you don't have VIP so you've been caught as a leecher.
Bah,

rmman1 is lying.
No website has released No Fall Damage.

Only thing released similar to that was God Mode.
Lying doesn't make you cool.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us