Forum games

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Forum games
Not sure if this has been suggested before, but IMO there should be a part of the forum for games. Like the "ban the above user game" type games that are in the spammers corner. Maybe in general, maybe even its own seperate forum, idk. But little time-wasting games, and even some more complicated games could liven up this forum a bit.
I believe the Spammer Corner is perfect for these kind of games, these games are considered "spam" imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
I believe the Spammer Corner is perfect for these kind of games, these games are considered "spam" imo.
I can agree that some games, e.g. the "ban the above user game", can be spam. But there are some that aren't as bad as that. Such as the "mafia" games. And other strategy games.
People will just post/participate there to get post counts. They might follow the game rules but they will still post there back and forth with their friends non stop.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
People will just post there to get post count. They might follow the game rules but they will still post there back and forth with their friends non stop.
Disable post counts. Easy as that.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


Disable post counts. Easy as that.
Spammers corner is where post counts are disabled. That's why people make forum games over there.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Spammers corner is where post counts are disabled. That's why people make forum games over there.
There's been what, 2 maybe 3 games in that section? I don't see why this would be so complicated to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


There's been what, 2 maybe 3 games in that section? I don't see why this would be so complicated to do.
Make more by yourself then.
It's not complicated to do. We already have this.

You said you wanted a seperate forum in General with post counts disabled. It's called Spammers Corner.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Make more by yourself then.
It's not complicated to do. We already have this.

You said you wanted a seperate forum in General with post counts disabled. It's called Spammers Corner.
Actually what I said was, "Maybe in general, maybe in its own seperate forum". Then you brought up how people would just post to get higher post counts. I said a solution would be disabling post counts. You're putting words into my mouth.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


Actually what I said was, "Maybe in general, maybe in its own seperate forum". Then you brought up how people would just post to get higher post counts. I said a solution would be disabling post counts. You're putting words into my mouth.
Spammers corner is a seperate forum under General section. General section is a forum. Spammer corner is a sub-forum under General. Spammers corner is a part of General section.

Learn to understand vBulletin.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Spammers corner is a seperate forum under General section. General section is a forum. Spammer corner is a sub-forum under General. Spammers corner is a part of General section.

Learn to understand vBulletin.
"Maybe in it's own seperate forum" Sorry if I made it easily misunderstood, but I meant its OWN section. Like General is a section. I was talking about it having its own section.
I apologize for not being more specific.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


"Maybe in it's own seperate forum" Sorry if I made it easily misunderstood, but I meant its OWN section. Like General is a section. I was talking about it having its own section.
I apologize for not being more specific.
It used to be like that but Dave/arun decided changed it to how it is now.

Hmm. Well I guess I''m just gonna have to try posting games in the spammers corner and see if people will play.
1) Please change your font ....
2) They're in spammers corner for a reason, they may be games, but may just lead to spam.
If they're to have their own section, it'd be like spammers corner ( no +1 to post count)
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us