Play with me

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Play with me
Hey guys i just BOUGHT minecraft and im wondering if anyone want's to play just me and them. BUT they have to make the server.
ok come to this server 5.68.210.43 and pm for u can call me on skype
:]
I dont have skype

Wont let me join
well nvm about skype i had the server down try agin
IT WONT LET ME... Is it on hamachi. Cause im not
Ok just message me if u wanna play

Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
I would like to play w u
@GRgaergaergaergerag Then Make a server
Sure
but this isnt a release
@Heartview and i know you are going to give me some big ass rant about some shit, but in reality we both know idgaf
I would play.

IF I COULD BUY MINECRAFT WITH PSC -.-
If someone is willing to set up a server I would love to join with you too, but i want to play purely legit.
it is hamachi server
Quote Originally Posted by SWE_COMMANDER View Post
I would like play with you
Make a server
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post


Make a server
why won't u make a server
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us