~~MPGH TOURNAMENT

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
~~MPGH TOURNAMENT
hmm ive been thinking since this section is so dead

why dont we have a tournament to brighten up shit here
with the help of some minions and mods

we could have like mini tournaments in like each diff time reagion then the winners will continue and verse the other time regions and so on till we have 1 winner then duh winner will get a ....... one of those......nothings
game: black ops


/discuss

i dont expect replys till tommorow so ima log off
Replied in 2 hours
I think you're the only one in that region
I can't play getting new internet
@ali~ali

I don't own Black Ops, so I am in for a Modern Warfare 2 Sniping Tournament.
Quote Originally Posted by -Viper View Post
@ali~ali

I don't own Black Ops, so I am in for a Modern Warfare 2 Sniping Tournament.
Mmhm, I only haz Modern Warfare 2, but i kinda suck at sniping, this tournament could possibly make me better
Ya, would be great to make a 1vs1 QuickScope tournament.
@ali-ali
Good luck man. I tried to get a tournament going a couple months ago, I wasn't able to get many people 2 sign up..
i could Host an Australian one. Cod4/Mw2/Blackops
hmmm..i dont think we have enough ppl
GL bruh. msg2short
neh i give up not enough ppl


/request close
You gotta make a thread...of applications, what time, what are the prizes etc.
Don't just quit
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
You gotta make a thread...of applications, what time, what are the prizes etc.
Don't just quit
nah i quit

theres only like 2-3 ppl on this thread who said ill play so not enough ppl


.... and there are no prizes
Quote Originally Posted by ali~ali View Post
nah i quit

theres only like 2-3 ppl on this thread who said ill play so not enough ppl


.... and there are no prizes
No prizes = no tournament. That's how I go.
Im so jealous of @DannyD555 you have 1000 post you can change your name.
Quote Originally Posted by Nikolatheroi View Post
Im so jealous of @DannyD555 you have 1000 post you can change your name.
Lol
What's wrong with your's?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us