Someone help me?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Someone help me?
I lost this account alomst 1 year ago...

the only thing i know is ID and Creation date...

what will i do to recover

plz help me!
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Send a support ticket
what should i put in there...?
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
what should i put in there...?
Demand they give it back to you.
if they say no just start bitching and say ou will sue them.

Works perfectly... I got adiga's account like that
Quote Originally Posted by Unban me View Post
Demand they give it back to you.
if they say no just start bitching and say ou will sue them.

Works perfectly... I got adiga's account like that

Sure you did
Put everything you remember into there..The most important facts are the creation date and transaction IDs..
Quote Originally Posted by Unban me View Post
Demand they give it back to you.
if they say no just start bitching and say ou will sue them.

Works perfectly... I got adiga's account like that
lol just fk off......

i will ban u

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
Put everything you remember into there..The most important facts are the creation date and transaction IDs..
It has the ZP soldier ribbon ( i dont know how) but i never deposited any money there only free!!
ID and Creation Date?
Not much...
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
ID and Creation Date?
Not much...
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
No Emotion Spamm
If u remember the 1 st pass/e-mail put that there too....( I recovered my acc with this)
GL!
That's what I done, I lost an account 1 months ago.. I had 1 transaction id, security answer, id and creation date, but noot enough info
are you the real formula 1 racer ?
P.S. there was theread how to get back stolen account or something like that try to find it
Send a ticket in.
And pray that they will give u ur acc.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us