TEXTURESCRIPTS...what its really for

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
TEXTURESCRIPTS...what its really for
Moving Clouds
To make the clouds to appear to move
Select your cloud brush and open the brush Properties tab.
In the TextureEffect field, click the Browse button.
In the Select Effect Group dialog, click New.
In the Edit Effect Group dialog, enter Pan as the name of your effect.
Since we want to pan the cloud texture, In the Stage 1 group, set Channel to Base Texture.
Click the ... button on the Script field to find a texture script. Browse to the \TextureScripts folder in your \TO2\Game directory. Find the file WSPosXZPan.tfs and select it, then click OK. You should now see some additional properties listed. These are the parameters for the texture script that's going to move your clouds.
Set the XSpeed and YSpeed to 0.01.
Set the XScale and ZScale to 0.001.
Click OK, then click OK again to save the settings and apply the texture effect to your cloud brush.
Now that the skybox and cloud objects are created, you need to set them up to render in the sky.


lols
no way, you should tottaly tell this to nexon they would be exicted to know something about there game they didnt, like they have the abillity to make clouds move i nthe brezee.
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
no way, you should tottaly tell this to nexon they would be exicted to know something about there game they didnt, like they have the abillity to make clouds move i nthe brezee.
There are no breezes in Combat Arms.
You should totally release a mod with this done, Because I'm to lazy to do this myself.

I didn't get a thing
wouldn't it lag slightly a lil more? o.O
well its called Texture SCRIPTS for a reason....
@supercarz1991 can you release a mod of this. As I dont have photoshop but I would liek to see thsi implimented in to the game.
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
@supercarz1991 can you release a mod of this. As I dont have photoshop but I would liek to see thsi implimented in to the game.
PHOTOSHOP
i can do et
It would lag u like crap and texture scripts is so much nicer with chams in it
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
It would lag u like crap and texture scripts is so much nicer with chams in it
It wouldnt make some people lag though, and I think its nicer with my tar-21 to m417 cqb.
Lol good to know whats inside TEXTURESCRIPTS
make the clouds spin around at 100mph and it would be trippy as fuck when you are playing.
I use Texturescripts.rez to make patched mods work again.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us