CoolObligitory First Post

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Obligitory First Post
Swore up n down i wouldnt hack,CA,but it's impossible to compete,
Its actually quite simple, aim shoot kill, hacks just make it fun
meh, its not that hard...
tho like bacon said, hacking makes it fun xD
Your only post is spam lmao. Why didn't you try to make a more interesting post??
I have more than one post....
hmmm and you dont have much either so stop flaming me?
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I have more than one post....
hmmm and you dont have much either so stop flaming me?
hmmmm. hes not talking to you bud. hes talkin to the guy who made the post
why did you swear u wouldnt hack like thats a dumb promise
yah rlly why swear?LOL u shuda crossed ur fingers xD
I got it too, oh boy. Now if it will work.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us