[UNDETECTED/PRIVATE]CoD 4 Aimbot/Wallhack
[UNDETECTED/PRIVATE]CoD 4 Aimbot/Wallhack
Hey,
The Instructions are included and self explanatory. Offering for a limited amount of people, sorry as its difficult and time consuming.
Thanks.
Here is a Picture of what I got in a Call Of Duty 4 match I played:

Here is a picture of what the interface looks like:

Sorry I cant attach files yet but I do have Mirrors:
Some of the Rapid Share files can only be downloaded a certain number of times.
[MIRRORS]
http://www.*********.com/file/gmmkzm...ultiHack_2.rarⓘ
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery serviceⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
Thanks!
Hey,
The Instructions are included and self explanatory. Offering for a limited amount of people, sorry as its difficult and time consuming.
Thanks.
Here is a Picture of what I got in a Call Of Duty 4 match I played:

Here is a picture of what the interface looks like:

Sorry I cant attach files yet but I do have Mirrors:
Some of the Rapid Share files can only be downloaded a certain number of times.
[MIRRORS]
http://www.*********.com/file/gmmkzm...ultiHack_2.rarⓘ
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery serviceⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
Thanks!
