IP Restrictions

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
IP Restrictions
I bet you're all happy.
Guys, you have to understand that current foreigners who play this game will still be able to play this game with their main accs. It's just new accounts are the one who can't access the game after this goes live. So there will still be BRs lagging in our servers after this goes live. It's just that hacking might go down a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
Guys, you have to understand that current foreigners who play this game will still be able to play this game with their main accs. It's just new accounts are the one who can't access the game after this goes live. So there will still be BRs lagging in our servers after this goes live. It's just that hacking might go down a bit.
I find it funny if you think you know more about this than me and can tell me what to "understand".
Quote Originally Posted by Z8Rex View Post
I find it funny if you think you know more about this than me and can tell me what to "understand".
I live in Europe.
If I make a new account I still be able to play
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I live in Europe.
If I make a new account I still be able to play
If you make an account before the IP restrictions go in, yes you will be able to play.


If you make it after, you will not.



Players can still make accounts at Z8Games after the ip restriction because Z8Games is staying international, however CrossFire is limiting itself. So anyone on an account made after the IP restrictions go in that are not in the NA/UK will not be able to play.
Quote Originally Posted by Z8Rex View Post
I find it funny if you think you know more about this than me and can tell me what to "understand".
My comment was NOT pointed against you or anyone else. I am just trying to inform people who thinks that this permanently block BRs from NA servers, because a lot of people thinks that. I don't understand why you are getting so insecure about this.

And who are you anyways? Acting as if you know it all.
Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
My comment was NOT pointed against you or anyone else. I am just trying to inform people who thinks that this permanently block BRs from NA servers, because a lot of people thinks that. I don't understand why you are getting so insecure about this.

And who are you anyways? Acting as if you know it all.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...ml#post4725169


That's who.


Anyway, I made this account to simply post this. I'm off now.


Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by Z8Rex View Post
I find it funny if you think you know more about this than me and can tell me what to "understand".
Dont get so tight up, fcktard
so u can only go in servers near u? or does this mean u can only make 1 acc. on 1 IP?
So now after that IP Restriction if u make an acc u will not be able to play in UK servers?
Tell me if i am right...
Interesting fact: BR's are reacting hard about this but an american could make the account for said BR. He would just have to log into it once then give the login information to the foreigner.
Quote Originally Posted by UndergroundHorrorRap View Post
Interesting fact: BR's are reacting hard about this but an american could make the account for said BR. He would just have to log into it once then give the login information to the foreigner.
you're stupid, it's server ip ban not web
Quote Originally Posted by foxkoneko View Post
you're stupid, it's server ip ban not web
You are even more stupid for making such remarks without completely understanding what he said. You can still make accounts after the IP restriction goes live and access the website, but you cannot play the game. That's what UndergroundHorrorRap said that an american can make an account and give it to a BR so that he can play.
Rex I am not happy. Foreigners are my best friends and barring new registrars from playing is serious shit .
Finally those BRs can go somewhere else
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us