What did i miss.

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
What did i miss.
Well i did say i was going away for a while i don't know how long it was but i am back, what's new ?
We getting Vb4 soon? Alen got 22k, i'm starting to be a dick now.
I'm a troll now
JAMAL IS BASICALLY THE KING OF THIS WHOLE REALM, THATS ALL.
Alen got 22k . It took a long time to find out who jamal was, lol. Special thanks to arun for helping me get this account back
Dave thinks I'm black still

Sorry about the JAMAL name :/
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Dave thinks I'm black still

Sorry about the JAMAL name :/
You're not black?
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
You're not black?
No, ask anyone
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


No, ask anyone
What race are you?
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post


What race are you?
White ofc.
Go back to fuko.

MPGH Rewind
I heard about mpgh rewind.. what is that basically?
Dunno, ask jabuuty.
He's always either on his phone or offline.
Naw, his just lazy i think.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?