Why was I banned?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Why was I banned?
Well i added Diisasta to my steam friends about 3 weeks ago i had played wit a few times, Im not the greatest of players but i was playing your counter-strike :source server, For some reason Arunforce and Hispiforce thought that i was hacking, i had never had anyone complaining about me on there before.
I was just wondering if i could get my ban lifted, Then maybe someone like ArunForce or someone can spectate me to say yes or no to me hacking.

Thanks Crunk69
Shooting a guy that was in the corner when none of us saw him, or perhaps killing one person than switching to pistol and shooting me in the head on the first shot?
so are you trying to tell me there is nobody better than me, shall i send like 5 people into that server that are better than me?...I play At MLG - Major league gaming Cs_Office...I don't see why i should be banned, just unban me and let me play please?...
This kids a nub i own him, only joking. Andy (Crunk69) dosnt hack I know him irl, he wouldent hack in a CS:S VAC Server, yeah hes good and can own people, but no need to ban him.. Come on guys, unban him, he dosnt hack..

Hes played CS:S over a Year..
Quote Originally Posted by ricketts79 View Post
This kids a nub i own him, only joking. Andy (Crunk69) dosnt hack I know him irl, he wouldent hack in a CS:S VAC Server, yeah hes good and can own people, but no need to ban him.. Come on guys, unban him, he dosnt hack..

Hes played CS:S over a Year..
Agreed, Thanks Aron (Ricketts79)
idk what im doing just thought it was curious
with the whole not the greatest player than playing at MLG


Quote Originally Posted by crunk69 View Post
Well i added Diisasta to my steam friends about 3 weeks ago i had played wit a few times, Im not the greatest of players but i was playing your counter-strike :source server, For some reason Arunforce and Hispiforce thought that i was hacking, i had never had anyone complaining about me on there before.
I was just wondering if i could get my ban lifted, Then maybe someone like ArunForce or someone can spectate me to say yes or no to me hacking.

Thanks Crunk69

Quote Originally Posted by crunk69 View Post
so are you trying to tell me there is nobody better than me, shall i send like 5 people into that server that are better than me?...I play At MLG - Major league gaming Cs_Office...I don't see why i should be banned, just unban me and let me play please?...
Quote Originally Posted by dragon ecko View Post
idk what im doing just thought it was curious
with the whole not the greatest player than playing at MLG
WHY THE FUCK POST HERE THEN!

Sorry, but im seriouse about that.
yo i have no idea what happened and who you are but you cant just ban this guy without solid proof that he is hacking. Btw. no one hacks on a vac server unless their an idiot and i dont think this guy is one.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
STFU U ALL HACK
WIN!

there's my early high light of the year haha
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?