THINK ABOUT THIS!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
THINK ABOUT THIS!
This is kind of weird if you think about it.
There's like 6 billion or something people in the world.
You would think we would like run out of faces.
Like everyone would look the same.
Like what happens to give you a different look than everyone else.
Kind of weird if you think about it?
Yea, im pretty sure alot of people look "alike" like some people say they look like celebrities its usually little details that defer from person to person.
Quote Originally Posted by Devin1230 View Post
Yea, im pretty sure alot of people look "alike" like some people say they look like celebrities its usually little details that defer from person to person.
Well I know some people look like each and other.
But you would think after all these people,
everyone would look the same.
Kind of weird.
My ass looks like your face, hood
Quote Originally Posted by Freek View Post
My ass looks like your face, hood
Go to the damn flame section please .
I thought it was funny D:
I know man. Sometimes i think about these things when im ripped.

Yesterday i thought about how big the universe is.

Our Solar System is in a galaxy.
Which is in a bigger galaxy with a bunch of other galaxys.

All of those galaxys make up the Universe.

There has to be some sort of other living species more developed or somthing out there.

The universe is FUCKING HUGE!
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
I know man. Sometimes i think about these things when im ripped.

Yesterday i thought about how big the universe is.

Our Solar System is in a galaxy.
Which is in a bigger galaxy with a bunch of other galaxys.

All of those galaxys make up the Universe.

There has to be some sort of other living species more developed or somthing out there.

The universe is FUCKING HUGE!
I know right.
There could be people just like us.
Im telling you. We have clones. Not on this planet. But another us. Living at the same time. Living the opposite or some shit like that.

Its fuckin mind blowing.
I love thinking about it. But at the same time. I hate it. Cause nobody will ever know.
Did you learn anything in school? Genetic diversity bitch :O There are fuck of a lot more genetic possibilities then there are people on this earth.
?O: hctib ytisrevid citeneg.

loohcs morf tihs nrael tndid ylsuoivbo i
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
?O: hctib ytisrevid citeneg.

loohcs morf tihs nrael tndid ylsuoivbo i
Genetic diversity bitch. :O?

I obviously didn't learn shit from school.

_____________________________________

I think that is right?
There are people that look the same I am sure (at least having the same face)
Yeah. Fo sho. There was this chick in my old school that looks exactly like a chick in my new shcool.
LMFAO!
Happy new years nigga.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us