Thread: Why MPGH Why...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LUL, he said he would hack us last time we did it. Can't do anything but spam/flood the server.

DDoS is as traceable as the FBI would be willing to help us. We settle our own matters.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    The only thing required for hacking is knowledge -- and a computer, not your money. We'll do whatever the fuck we want to who ever the fuck we want. There aren't many rules on the internet that we have to follow.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Fuck TheGaySquad TheGaySquad are bitches that complain liek hell and are tottal bitches that try to slap us, What we did, was pull out a M60 and shoot their tiny asses back to hell. K? DDoS is NOTHING That can hurt this site. Maybe bout 50-100 of them all at once will, but...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pei0175 View Post
    Please don't flame me; this is just my opinion. Opinions are like your butthole: everyone has one and they all stink.
    I think I pissed myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    And in addition to all teh things stated above about why we did it, sextoy and ****** and both spics..
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    LUL, he said he would hack us last time we did it. Can't do anything but spam/flood the server.

DDoS is as traceable as the FBI would be willing to help us. We settle our own matters.
    Oh ok. I see where you guys are coming from. I'd be pissed if some guys just spam and DDoS my website for fun. Well thank you for the insight. Although, I've not heard much from Game Anarchy. Wonder what those guys are planning... if I were Dave, I'd strike while the iron is hot! T.G.S just got kicked in the balls (or pussy, according to some members here on MPGH =P), and *********** is getting bigger. Strike those mofo's down! Show everyone who's the big dog on the block!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Random12 View Post
    I think I pissed myself.
    Is that good or bad???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pei0175 For This Useful Post:

Fasdius2 (01-01-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonpwns View Post
    I had nothing against mp gh until now, You guys are wasting my 20$ thanks alot.
    lmfao fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    lmfao fail
    Your existence is a fail.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhellbound For This Useful Post:

Fasdius2 (01-01-2009)

Thanks
    dude im fkn pissed why the fuck did you do that like 4,000 people lost 20 bucks you do the fkn math and its not just that thats thier hard earned money just cuz fkn tg s spamed you doesnt give you the right to fkn shut down thier site delete everything and fkn steal $80,000 from them cuz thats what u did you stoled $80,000 who would the fbi be more mad at sum people that spammed on a site or the fucks that stole $80,000 you fucking decide +i was bout to buy thier vip good fucking thing i didnt or i would have notified the fkn fbi myself w t f do you think you were doing what are you 8 you fucked up big time not only that *** has to pay bak everyone that had vip full refund now so thats out of thier pocket money what if i shut down your site dave how would you feel >_> this shit is just wrong like buying a lambo and parking it on a random street and never seeing it agan you should think about this cuz you nooblets did a fkn stupid thing you all might get arrested .................................................. ..dave why dont you and s 0 biet go rent out a hotel and have butsex together and sort this shit out you make hacks for strong computers that are good hacks and *** makes simple hacks for weak computers but faulty programming to do so so mabey you 2 should fkn join forces 2x the money and no problems i only speak the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Your existence is a fail.
    who cares what you think -.-

apparently i fail, and just talk shit 0.0 take a look at the pic's again and go fuck urselfs

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GG2GG For This Useful Post:

Fasdius2 (01-01-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanmyself View Post
    what if i shut down your site dave how would you feel
    Is that a threat?

Thanks
    [Quote]*Whatever*[Quote] MPGH is the best. *** should go and **** up its ***. GO MPGH!

Thanks
    OMG its a tg$ admin runnahhhhh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanmyself View Post
    dude im fkn pissed why the fuck did you do that like 4,000 people lost 20 bucks you do the fkn math and its not just that thats thier hard earned money just cuz fkn tg s spamed you doesnt give you the right to fkn shut down thier site delete everything and fkn steal $80,000 from them cuz thats what u did you stoled $80,000 who would the fbi be more mad at sum people that spammed on a site or the fucks that stole $80,000 you fucking decide +i was bout to buy thier vip good fucking thing i didnt or i would have notified the fkn fbi myself w t f do you think you were doing what are you 8 you fucked up big time not only that *** has to pay bak everyone that had vip full refund now so thats out of thier pocket money what if i shut down your site dave how would you feel >_> this shit is just wrong like buying a lambo and parking it on a random street and never seeing it agan you should think about this cuz you nooblets did a fkn stupid thing you all might get arrested .................................................. ..dave why dont you and s 0 biet go rent out a hotel and have butsex together and sort this shit out you make hacks for strong computers that are good hacks and *** makes simple hacks for weak computers but faulty programming to do so so mabey you 2 should fkn join forces 2x the money and no problems i only speak the truth
    Holy Shit. Why the FUCK r u even a member of MPGH? We dont even want u here! GO AWAY!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast